We provide our services from our staffed office in Dallas, TX where our employees will receive your documents. When document size permits, we will promptly and professionally scan and email your legal documents to you. Otherwise, document pickup is easy by appointment, and forwarding options are available via mail, UPS ground, 2nd day, or overnight service. We understand that when legal documents are delivered by a process server, you may wish to have the original copy. That option is available with TRUE Space.
For clients wishing to also have a business mailing address, we offer industry leading, low cost virtual office services (business mailbox, meeting rooms, rentable offices) at multiple metro Dallas locations.
We are able to offer best in market pricing because we also offer virtual office services from this location. We don't try to push phone services, credit card processing services, corporate filings and other services on you. We don't push email reminder services that you don't need (the state will email you reminders when filings are required). We offer simple to understand, no hassle service that is available instantly 24/7 upon sign up. Clients often tell us we are the best and lowest cost registered agent service in Texas.
- We have actual employees in Dallas, Texas. Unlike all our competititors that advertise they are "in state" and call themseleves "Texan", but are actually in offices in Wyoming.
- We don't falsely advertise that a "Business Address is Included" like some of our competitors. They have the real monthly rate for that sevice hidden far down on their website page (much higher than our virtual office rate).
- We DO also offer low cost Business Address Service (Virtual Office) through our linked website, where you get real mail pickup or forwarding services (unlike the competition).
- We DO understand that Texan's respect straight shooters, so we operate this way.
- We DO offer high quality, honest service at an amazing price. No false information, No misleading ads.
Good To Know: Incorporating your business as an LLC, Inc, Corp, LP or LLP is a lot easier than you think, and can all be done online in a matter of minutes. There is plenty of information online to help you take this step. When you do it yourself, you retain direct control over your username and password for your secretary of state corporate account. This enables low cost online updates when needed and reduced annual costs.